posted Nov 6, 2015, 8:16 AM by SDPW webmaster
updated Nov 6, 2015, 8:17 AM
| GOOD LUCK TO ALL SDPW TEAMS|
WESCON REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
GATES WILL OPEN AT 6:45 AM for teams participating at 8:00 AM Game.
League shall charge the following entrance fees at the gate to help offset the cost to host the Event:
Children - $ 5.00 – 5 years of age and under are free.
Adults - $ 7.00
Seniors - $ 6.00
- Pre-Sale will start at 7:00 AM
- Gates will open at 7:30 for General admission.
- Teams will be allowed to bring water jugs, snacks and one Cooler with team drinks. P[ease inform your Football & CheerHead coaches and business managers.
- NO ICE CHEST / COOLERS ALLOWED.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS ARE ALLOWED IN FACILITIES. NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO NOISEMAKERS: ( noisemakers (miniature megaphones, cowbells, air horns, blocks, whistles, cannons, drums, thunder sticks, etc.) of any kind will be permitted at the site of any contest (interscholastic scrimmage, practice, league, tournament, or playoff).
- Please inform your teams not to give Head Coaches a Victory Bath. There will be other games that will be played on the same field, so please be considerate.